Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What is the best ceramic flat iron?

Read reviews anywhere and you will find a good percentage of people that had there Chi die within a very short period of time, mine did within two days. I LOVE my $40 Envisage from amazon, leaves my hair soft and shiny. I've heard good things about Babyliss and GHD to. Oh and the Conair Steam Straightener is expensive but better for your hair and does a great job leaving your hair very shiny. What is the best ceramic flat iron?
the CHI is the best! it has ceramic plates and will not damage your hair!!! ive been using it for a year and i love it! it also keeps your hair very very shiny for a long period of time.What is the best ceramic flat iron?
I've always been a fan of GHD...


But they're super expensive.


Remington Wet-to-Straight worked amazing on my hair.
anything from babyliss.
CHI .You get what you pay for!
CHI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment