Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What is the best ceramic flat iron on the markert????

I Use the Farouk CHI 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Hairstyling Iron


http://www.amazon.com/Farouk-Inch-Cerami鈥?/a>





This works really well for me, the only problem is you cannot control the tempature and it sometimes it pulls out my hair.


I





I was wondering if there are any that works better than this??





If not sure, which kind do you use??What is the best ceramic flat iron on the markert????
I use the chi turbo 2 inch. I have really REALLY thick hair though, so i turn it up all the way and it never burns. Try another hair protectant and use a good conditioning shampoo. Sometimes its not the straightner, its the conditioning. It would be a shame to spend all that money, then have to buy a new straightner.What is the best ceramic flat iron on the markert????
Get a sedu! They are awesome! I also think they are cheaper than chi. Check them out on folica.com!
Chi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Chi it totaly works! I LOVE iy, so u shoud try it!
I Use the GHD straightners, they are about 300 aus dollars but they are awesome they can turn afro's into straight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment