Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What do you reccomend is the best ceramic flat iron for Very curly frizzy hair?

Absolutely no question about it--buy a CHI flatiron. Uses heat and ionic technology to break apart the water molecules in your hair as it flattens it. I use a CHI ionic blowdryer too with a flat brush. Nothing works better. Ask any high-end hairdresser, salon or stylist--you can't get these at Supercuts. Pricey--but worth it if you want professionally straightened hair every time. I have very long (mid-to-low back) curly and frizzy blond hair and it gets mine like glassy silk in under 20 minutes wet from the shower (dry and flatiron). Both of my CHI products have withstood very heavy usage and travel bang-ups and still work beautifully.What do you reccomend is the best ceramic flat iron for Very curly frizzy hair?
I have the exact same hair as you...use revlon or CHI straightener and use chi oil too! Their oil will cause no burns or split ends! revlon would be in 3rd placethough!What do you reccomend is the best ceramic flat iron for Very curly frizzy hair?
As someone who has used MANY different brands of flat irons on my extremely curly and frizzy hair, I must say that, though the iron does make some difference, your technique is what matters most. You have to be very patient and flat iron your hair in small sections. After using the cheapest flat iron from walmart to a CHI that I borrowed from a spoiled friend, I have found that the benefits of a CHI or other high end flat iron don't make up for the money you have to shell out to get them. I use a $40 remington flat iron from walmart, and nobody believes that I have naturally curly hair unless i wear it curly to prove it. The Conair Infinity series flat irons are really good, too.
CHI straightner
GHD's. good luck
Chi ceramic flat iron...with some Iron Guard product. It will be an investment, but a good one.
Chi, they are very good. They don't burn your hair or damage it. I think it's 'round $85-$90.
CHI is the best. My mom's friends is a hair stylist and she recommended the product to me. It costs around $90.
go to a salon a ask them... it will cost a lot of money ( around 100$- 180$)
  • g
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment