Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What is the best ceramic flat iron to buy?

I want to know what the best one is in terms of quality, value, ease of use, and durability. Sedu, Solia, Chi, other?What is the best ceramic flat iron to buy?
I would say the Chi Turbo.--- have it and love it!!! takes about 8-10 minutes to straighten my hair,,and my hair is long - down to my waist.





%26amp;%26amp;%26amp; here is how I got mine--- Bed Bath and Beyond sell these (Chi Turbo) priced at 169.99 ~ BBB also price match competitors,, so I called them and told them I found a Chi on the an internet store for 84.49,, (i just google chi and found it at different website for sell - found the cheapest price, print it out) So they told me to print it out with the current date, bring it in and they priced matched it for me!!! to 84.49,,, THEN I gave them my 20% off coupon,, got it in the mail,, sometimes you will be able to find these on the internet, so that took off another 17.10 ...so my total came out to 68.40 after tax!!!! I saved like over $100.00!!!!


sorry to go on and on,, but where can you buy a chi turbo for less than $70.00 NEW!





I honestly didn't think they would honor online store sale prices,, but they DO, just call them first to double check,





%26amp;%26amp;%26amp; they also take expire BBB coupons %26amp;%26amp; if you don't have a BBB coupon , they also take competitors coupon like Linen's N Things 20% off





Good LUck and Have Fun :)What is the best ceramic flat iron to buy?
Chi- Chi has a life time warranty on there products other brands only have 1 year. Anything goes wrong send it back to Chi and they will either fix yours or send a new one! I own a salon and will only sell the Chi flat Irons simply for this fact, If you are going to invest that much money into somthing you want a good warranty.
chi





all things are awesome about it ahah
i like chi.
  • g
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment