Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I am looking for the best ceramic flat iron, which one is best?

The Chi iron. I have it and I love, love, love it!!!! My hair is naturally curly and everyone is amazed at how straight it gets my hair. It leaves your hair feeling soft and looking shiny :)I am looking for the best ceramic flat iron, which one is best?
wet to dry. conair does it. its really cool your hair can be wet and it will straighten. its only 25.00 at walmart. it also addds shine to your hair. it has levels to put it on so that you wont fry your hair. its realll good!!!I am looking for the best ceramic flat iron, which one is best?
theres a revlon one at walmart for about $30 its called wet to dry its awesome heats up very fast....
I really like Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-1/4';). you can find it on folica.com. It is a bit more expensive though ($130)
I heard Maxxi Glide is really good.
trust me on this, im a hairstylest.. dont get a straigtener any cheaper than $45. it will just break down and youll have to buy a new one. get a thick straigtener, a thin one will just take twice as long to do. get one that heats up fast, and has diferent temperatue settings. i reccomend conair, revlon, or a professional one from your local hairport
I use the Chi one and I love it! I think it's 1-1/2 inches (the width of the plates). The longer the hair the bigger you want it. It's only available at beauty supply stores or salons (and online of course!).
i use the remington ceramic plated hair straightener. its really good.
GHD it baby
CHI is the best
Chi is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment