Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What is the best ceramic flat iron?

I was looking into the chi, but im not sure if i would spend money on it...I want a straightener that wont fry my hair, and will get it straigfht...im talking staright as a pin! My hair is thick and stubborn so I need a reaally good flat iron, please send me a link to it if there is one, and please let it be able to be ordered in canada! Much details would be appreciated!!! Thank youWhat is the best ceramic flat iron?
Ive had a chi about three times. They are great but they break down after about a year.....but i used it everyday and have long hair. I bought a sedu over a year ago. It is still going good and i personally think it is better than a chi. They both cost about the same between $115-$120, you can get the chi at certain stores but the sedu i think you can only buy it online. Try folica.com for either one. They both keep your hair straight throughout the whole day but make sure to use a spray like tresemme hair tamer or else they will damage your hair with split ends. i think they are well worth the money, my hair is a mess without them!!! The SEDU is amazing its my first choice then the CHI in a close second......good luck!





Oh and they will save you soooooooooo much time i promise. i have hair down to the middle of my back and it is pretty think and kinda naturally wavy and it never takes me more than 30 mins to straighten it after i blow dry my hair.What is the best ceramic flat iron?
The Chi only has one heat setting. When I bought my straightening iron, somebody was helping me and told me that the chi is very good, but it has only one setting thats very hot. There's really no way of telling you right now what the best one is. My advice is, when you go to the store get somebody to help you and take a look at your hair type. For example, I have very soft hair, so the Chi would be really bad for me... considering it's about 400 degrees. I can straighten my hair well with 250 degrees, but my straightener goes up to 425... So ask at the store you go to and somebody will help you. Mine cost me about 80 dollars and it's great. Ceramic. With like 10 heat settings...
GHD is the TOP of the line ceramic flat iron its very expensive but it gets very hot (with temp control) good quality, quick results and safe for your hair.


http://www.folica.com/GHD_Ceramic_Hai_d3鈥?/a>


also research some good products to use while straightening your hair to protect it because heat without protection equals disaster no matter what flat iron you have.
The SEDU!!!!!


I am getting one because


it is the best straitener!


Chi isn't that great they don't last long either


so check out the sedu at http://folica.com


it is soooo amazing you will love it!


and to protect your hair get the chi heat protectant


for 10 dollars it is so helpful!


GOODLUCK%26lt;3
Chi is good, but get one with a temperature dial - you'll need a very hot temperature since your hair is stubborn. Get solia or sedu. Make sure you buy from folica.com because they have the cheapest prices.
ghd's ive had them for about 4 to 5 years now and never had any problems with them ,

No comments:

Post a Comment