Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What is the best ceramic flat iron for hair?

I want to get a really good flat iron, cost isn't really an issue. Can anyone recommend a good one for me? I've heard CHI is good, but I want to know if there is anything better out there.What is the best ceramic flat iron for hair?
I HAVE A CHI AND HAVE HAD IT FOR MORE THAN 6 YEARS.AND IT WORKS GREAT!!!What is the best ceramic flat iron for hair?
Like everyone said... the chi. I have the bulkiest frizziest thickest hair you can imagine! My friend used it on my hair and it has never been that straight. I couldn't believe it. I saw some online for like 20 bucks once... I doubt they are that cheap though
Yeah, Chi is probably the best, if you're not worried about price. But it also depends on your hair type. If you have a lot of hair, you might want to consider going with a larger iron, such as a 1 and 1/2in or a whole 2in iron. You might want to search amazon to look around, or a store like ';Sally's beauty supplies';. But overall a Chi would probably be the best idea.
use the chi! (#1 best selling ceramic flat iron in america)
it's a CHI. They aren't realy expensice. Just $150 I think
I honestly dont know the con-air left my cousin's hair so soft and straight
i have a conair- wet to straight it works wonders.


but dont straighten wet hair.
CHI - Ceramic Hairstyling Iron is the #1 selling Iron in the


Professional Beauty Industry today. This iron will curl, bend,


flip, spiral and even straighten hair.





Chi 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straightener


From Chi


Price: $91.99


http://astore.amazon.com/beautycare-20/d鈥?/a>





--------------------------------





CHI GF1539 Turbo Big 2 Inch Ceramic Flat Iron Hair


Straightener From CHI





Features: - Variable Temperature up to 356 Degree F


- On/Off switch on the Inside to Prevent Accidental


Turn Off - Swivel Cord to Keep from Tangling while Using


Price: $110 to 135


http://astore.amazon.com/beautycare-20/d鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment