Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What is the best ceramic flat iron?

You'll want to be very carefuly when shopping for a flat iron. There are a lot of them which exude strange smells or some in which the plates peel off after a few months. Make sure you're getting the best one.





The one I have and love is the Conair Wet Dry (its the bright red one). Blow-drying really kills ur hair, and the straighteners drying system locks moisture into the hair. It takes only about 15 minutes on normal hair, 25 on thick hair (which is what I have). Its very good quality and durable, won't break down. It hasn;t broken down for me in 3 years. It does not exude any strange smells and works like a charm. Its ionic technology makes hair smooth and versatile. Best of all, its completely affordable. I got mine for $22.99.





If you are looking for a more costly flat iron, then you might want to go for a Sedu or Chi straightener. They are very expensive, but do work well. However, I think the Conair Wet Dry one works pretty well, too. Choose whichevr fits your price range.





I hope this helped and good luck!What is the best ceramic flat iron?
black ppl shouldnt flat iron their hair they should get a permWhat is the best ceramic flat iron?
I hear super good things about CHI, but I haven't tried it for myself yet, if I was to buy a new one, I'd try CHI
CHI
Hot tools or chi.
i'm all about the CHI baby!
Hot Tools for sure!
http://www.maxiusbeauty.com/product.php?鈥?/a>





this is the best ceramic flat iron i ever used!!!!!! i really don't know if i can live without it! i swear by this straightener i've had it for 3 years already nd it still hasen't let me down.......good luck with ur decision!!!
I have a GHD. I have used other ones, but this one works wonders.
CHI!
GHD GHD GHD!!! It hasnt been promoted quite as well in the states as in europe unfortunately, athough thats probably largely because its such a household item in europe the company isnt exactly screaming for extra money/customers. Its a european product anyway. My hair is thick, wavy, coarse and unruly and absolutely nothing works to straighten it other than a GHD. This thing is amazing and unbeatable

No comments:

Post a Comment