Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Best ceramic flat iron!?!?!?! 10 pts.. help :)?

ok one that gets ur hair rlly straight it gets hot and works!! and doesnt just heat up it actually works?? hmmmm let me know something peoples.Best ceramic flat iron!?!?!?! 10 pts.. help :)?
Go to:


http://www.beautybasicsupply.com/Gold-N-鈥?/a>





Those professional flat irons are good:)Best ceramic flat iron!?!?!?! 10 pts.. help :)?
I got a NANO-TECH flat iron it's from Marshall's and generally retails for around $80 I got it for under $40...





I get SHOPSMART magazine and it tested some top brands and it suggested...





INFINITI NANO SILVER by CONAIR-$100 AND BESPOKE LABS T3 narrow Duality 83415





as a BARGAIN buy it suggested the REVLON PERFECT HEAT CERAMIC RVST2001C $30





and DID NOT recommend- The BED HEAD LIGHT ME UP TIGI BH200 $70 OR the CONAIR CERAMIC CS4JCS (I had this model and it was total CRAP!)





Also- straighteners that ';touted TOURMOLINE'; or some other new tech. didn't give products an added edge...





I've also heard that CHI is good but, in this mag. said, it didn't rate as well as lesser priced models..





Other things to keep in mind... Using grooming products designed for straightened hair.. like shampoo/conditioner and styling products make a HUGE difference.. I use GARNIER FRUCTIS like on sleek n shine and it works really well...





Hope this helps and good luck...
I have a CHI which runs about 99-145 USD. It gets my hair straight in a matter of min. I love it and it was worth every penny.
GHD!!!


Best 1 out there!!!


Kinda expensive though... nearly 200 euro!!!





I have 1 and think it's worth it!!!





xxx =]
Shut your mouth.





Tryna straighten your hair and be like me.





WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!





But honestly, the Sedu straightener. Don't listen to these rere's
there IS only ONE








GHDs





my hair is very thick and very curly


it makes it poker straight
yes G H D
  • eye creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment