Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What is the best ceramic flat iron under 1'; that does wet to dry hair?

I have color treated thick course wavy short hairWhat is the best ceramic flat iron under 1'; that does wet to dry hair?
You cannot flat iron wet hair or you will damage it.What is the best ceramic flat iron under 1'; that does wet to dry hair?
i forget what i use but u dont want to flat iron your hair when it is wet anyways because it really does damage your hair alot.
GHD,s are the best that you can buy,They are a bit expensive but well worth it in my opinion.They cost 拢105 and you can get them from Trade Secrets,Or any good hair salon.
The chi is the best that I know of but you can't do wet to dry.
I wouldn't get one that does wet hair. If you try to straiten your hair when it's wet you'll fry it! Believe me I've seen what it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment