Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What is the BEST ceramic flat iron to use on naturally coarse hair( black and very nappy)?

I've been looking into the Andis flat iron line, but does anyone have any OTHER suggestions?





Also HOW does a heat protectant work on your hair? Could somoene please thouroughly explain how it works, as well as how to USE it (directions)?





Thanks Guys.What is the BEST ceramic flat iron to use on naturally coarse hair( black and very nappy)?
Sista to Sista I feel your pain!!! I hair shoulder length hair and it is really thick. I have found a great ceramic flat iron and a heat protector!!!! The name of the flat irons are ION (sally's carries them...on sale this month for 59.99)!!!! People often suggest CHI which are great but the ION's does the same thing for lost cost! Also, I use Silk Elements (Heat Protection Spray) The trick to using a protection spray is make sure you spray your ends. The spray is to protect your hair. Breakage starts at the ends and works it way up. You want health hair!!!! I hope I helped you!!! Be Sweet and BlessedWhat is the BEST ceramic flat iron to use on naturally coarse hair( black and very nappy)?
Maxiglide!


I use Redken Heat Glide when I DO straighten my hair(which is like once a year lol). I apply two squirts before I airdry(when my hair is wet) then after it's dry before I'm about to flatiron i apply one and a half squirts. Make sure your hair is very clean before you flatiron and don't apply a lot of products. Just apply a good moisturizier(i use NTM Silk-Touch LeaveIn) and the heat protectant, focusing on your ends.





a heat protectant works by coating your hair, protecting it from both uv rays and heat from heat appliances.





you could always get some really good info on how to care for your hair at longhaircareforums.com! =D
go to this website this guy does my hair and he sells his products online





www.badboyhair.com
Okay idf you want straigteners go for GHDs they are gold plated and they dnt burn ya hair as quickly as the rest and the heat protection is good too befoer you stragten your hair you spreay it on and then straigten it, it gives an extra coat of preotectiona nd odesnt smell of burning
I would look into finding a GHD styling Iron. It has a controlled heat system and floating plates so you can straighten and/or curl with it.





Heat protecting sprays work by using proteins and humectants to temporarily coat your hair to prevent the heat from being directly on your hair strands. Kind of like sitting in the shade instead of directly in the sun.
super star chee or chee my mom is a hair stylist %26amp; im going to beuty school
CHI - Ceramic Hairstyling Iron is the #1 selling Iron in the


Professional Beauty Industry today. This iron will curl, bend,


flip, spiral and even straighten hair.





Chi 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straightener


From Chi


Price: $91.99


http://astore.amazon.com/beautycare-20/d鈥?/a>





--------------------------------





CHI GF1539 Turbo Big 2 Inch Ceramic Flat Iron Hair


Straightener From CHI





Features: - Variable Temperature up to 356 Degree F


- On/Off switch on the Inside to Prevent Accidental


Turn Off - Swivel Cord to Keep from Tangling while Using


Price: $110 to 135


http://astore.amazon.com/beautycare-20/d鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment