Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Waht is the best ceramic flat iron available?

I have a Solano flat iron, but it's not ceramic. I want one that will straighten my curly hair. Any ideas? Thanks!Waht is the best ceramic flat iron available?
ive owned a couple different brands.


chi, fhi, conair, remington, and sedu.





ive researched many other brands as well.


from what ive tried and heard the sedu revolution is my favorite.





all of the other irons ive had seemed to do a significant amount of damage to my hair. the sedu revoultion seems to not damage my hair as much and i have the same sleek results as i did with my chi.





with any flat iron you have to be very careful, they will all burn your hair no matter what. so make sure you get one with an adjustable temperature, that way you can make sure your not putting too much heat on your hair.





heres a comparison chart http://www.folica.com/Flat_Iron_Featu_d1鈥?/a>


that way you can see what will be best for your hair type.





here is the sedu


http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Revolution_d2鈥?/a>





heres a list of this websites ';best'; irons


http://www.misikko.com/best-flat-iron.ht鈥?/a>





good luck =]Waht is the best ceramic flat iron available?
I have tried tones and I use one all day every day. I used to have a chi and it was the love of my life. Then I tried a FHI. The FHI is my fav by far. It is durable reliable. It has 2 years of daily use under its belt and is going strong!





Its made by a couple of employees that worked for chi, quit, and started their own company with all the great things about the chi (hot fast easy) and none of the annoying ones (no temperature control)





When I bought it I did half a fellow stylists hair with it and left the other half the way it was done with a chi. You could see that my side was straiter and so much shinier that we had to re-do the other side. haha
sedu ...one of the top ten flat irons and offer ends soon so get it sooon. here's the link





http://search.folica.com/beauty/flat%20i鈥?/a>
definitely the chi.


its amazing and it straightens my hair in less than 10 minutes.
j'ilbere. im black and have overlycurly hair and it straightens and makes it shiny too.
Croc is better than the Chi anyday.
I also would go with a Chi. I have one and I love it!
chi

No comments:

Post a Comment