Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What is the best ceramic flat iron?

I'm looking for one that heats up very fast and works quickly. i recently got my hair done and my stylist's flat iron heated up in 6 seconds and worked fast and great. Where can I find one like this? Price is not an issue as long as it works well. Please leave links :)What is the best ceramic flat iron?
I use the Sedu flat iron. It's good on even the frizziest of hair. Check out:





http://www.beautymonials.com/


http://www.folica.com/What is the best ceramic flat iron?
the chi turbo iron is great because it heats up fast and you can control the temperature as opposed to the regular chi iron which only has a high setting. i have fine hair so too much heat will make it break and shed easily. you can purchase them at your local bed, bath, and beyond store surprisingly which is great because most people order them online and have it shipped to their address which can be a pain and added expense if you have to return it for any reason. it also has a soft cloth covering on the outside to prevent burning yourself when you have it close to places like your neck, ears, forehead, etc. while your ironing. i love mine so far and it tames my hair so well that i dont have to use it everyday which is great since i need to avoid excessive heat styling anyway. also, i got mine for $135 even though the retail price was $169 because i used some discount coupons they had sent to me in the mail making it an even better deal! good luck!
definitely the chi straighteners!!
I personally prefer Gold'N Hot hair supplies. I have their curling iron(s), crimping iron %26amp; flat irons. They have some that only heat on one setting, but in like 30 seconds they're hot hot!!! They have some more expensive ones that let you set the temperature you want it on. They're very sturdy %26amp; I've had mine for about 5 years, they work well on any type hair, I think it's the best buy.
go to ulta.com
the CHI def.
I personally like GHDs





拢100 maybe cheaper now, ive had mine for 4 years now and nothing wrong with them. They straighten and dont dry out your hair. you dont have to go over the same piece of hair so safer. :)
Although the Chi is the most known Name, the technology is old. It will burn your hair I have seen it happen. We have done a lot of research on this and found that the Mega star iron is the best. The chi iron only has a ceramic paint on the plates. The mega star plate is all ceramic, how much better is that? A lot!! There are a lot a lot of other improvements as well. Feel free to email me about that if you would like I know quite a bit about these. You can check out my web site at www.mastersharpener.com and follow the link to the beauty supplies under the shears and things link.
A CHI works wonders, I tell ya. I also hear Remington Wet to Straight is very good quality. All these are very pricey though.
CHI straighteners are the best I've ever used! It makes my hair super straight and so soft! They are kind of expensive but they are defiantly worth every penny!


good luck!
iso international ceramic hair straightener and curling iron-


it straightens and curls, and it even makes ur hair shiny! i have one, and it heats up in about 6 seconds- and, it doesn't burn ur forehead if u get it to close to ur roots!





http://www.isobeauty.com/
either a CHI or a FHI. I have a CHI and it warms up within a minute ish and works well. I've had it for almost 2 years and it still works wonders on my insanely curly hair. My friends pitched in for my 13th birthday and got it for me for around 180 or 200 dollars. One of my friends though, has a FHI and it warms up within 10 seconds. It works even better but it costs soooo much more. Hope I helped.
I heard the Farouk CHI flat iron is really good and heats up in under 10 seconds and the heat is evenly distributed. It's one of the best around and I'm about to purchase mine next week.





a website you can look at is www.folica.com Should be around $100
I have hair longer then halfway down my back so I straighten it. I use a conair straightener that is like a 2 inch flat iron base. and it heats up in like a minute. And i finish my very long hair in just 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment